View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #4
RZetlin
Addict
RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD (RIP)
I noticed the change they made at the beginning of the month.

But the new changes are buggy.

- The categories filter does not work
- All the magazines are listed in alphabetic order, so you have scroll though each list of magazines one by one.

Quote:
I just checked my library. Instead of seeing the latest covers, I see a generic picture showing "back issues available" on some of the magazines. Then when I tried to "check out" a magazine, it bombed out with a message that they're adding back issues and the service is unavailable now.
It happened to me as well, you have to try several times until the back issue magazine is checked out.
RZetlin is offline   Reply With Quote