View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #10
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I've actually never seen that happen either, and my reader often get down to the last bar, and a few times I was reading on it until it finally shut down on its own for lack of power. Text was as dark as when it had a full battery. I wonder if that can happen though if the battery is starting to die out? Perhaps a battery replacement might get it working like new again?
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote