View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #54
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Too often when those things show up, they DO represent the author, either because he is righting a story (or sub plot) about triumph over it (i.e. he is against it) or he is writing a story where those beliefs are "not so bad" or something (i.e. he holds those views).

Honestly, I doubt there is a human a live whose personal beliefs do NOT impact their writing.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote