View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 06:32 AM   #13
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctipi View Post
Thank you !!
So, it's quicker if I recharge all the images directly in Sigil, isn't it?
I've tried to download MobiCreator, but it's only for Windows, I've a Mac, is there a similar software that I can download?
Thanks!
Try the CSS edit that DrOhh posted in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81580

If you google for "convert pdf to prc/mobi/epub mac' you will get some products, but I suspect the programs for the Mac will be like the programs for Windows - a mixed bunch. If you need to do many PDF conversions you'll need more than one tool.

I think the Doxillion Document converter is available for Mac

Also try the Print PDF to a PDF - it's a long shot, but not much effort, I think Print to PDF is a standard feature on OS/X.

If its a one off situation, maybe you can get friend who uses Windows to run the PDF through MobiCreator to create the PRC - its a very simple program and I think there's a How To video on YouTube.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote