Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 05:20 AM   #515
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
I agree with TechniSol. If you like the Glo and its light, just make sure to have a cover which doesn't cause issues and you should be good to go
I agree with Samhy and TechniSol. Despite my little gripe about Kobo's "russian roulette" updates the other day, I doubt I'll go to another company for my backlit reader. I choose my tech because it does what I want it to do (mainly), and Kobo seems to hit most of the points with configurability, a thriving user-base, and the excitement of not knowing what will happen next .

For me, a satisfactory work-around for a problem is as good as an official fix (though feenix's information is good news), and avoiding anything interfering with the beams is simple and easy. However, I do know just how easy it is fall out of love with something after it has let you down ... one or two cars have left my possession on that basis!
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote