View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 03:10 AM   #22471
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
My father finally bought the last parts needed to install the new faucet in the utility room (where I wash my face, do make up, brush teeth, etc) only to find out that the person who installed the sink, either my grandfather or great grandfather, used two different sized connector thingies for hot and cold water. We checked the size of the cold water connector before getting the parts, that's the normal size for water. Apparently they didn't have two of those and used one that's meant for gas for warm water.

Sigh.

Today I have to get a converter and hopefully my father has time to hook it all up so I have a non-leaking, nice and high faucet to use.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote