View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #457
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna View Post
For people who are wondering about situations like this ... you can change where on the Kobo screen you have to tap in order to page forward. If one likes to hold their ereader in their left hand, they can make the left side of the screen the page forward area and the right side the page backward area. Problem solved.
A "solution" that would require me to remove my thumb from the bezel in a shaking, speeding, crowded vehicle and touch the screen for every page turn instead of holding it securely and just using a small rock of my thumb to change the page. Sounds inferior in every way to my page turn buttons. However, I can understand how an inelegant, second-rate solution would seem only natural to Kobo users.
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote