View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
And that godawful banner across the top while in sleep mode is hideous. Is there anyway to get rid of it, some setting I've missed I hope?
Oops, I forgot to answer this bit. I don't like the banner much either

You can try changing Settings - Light,Sleep&Power and uncheck the 'Full screen' box at the bottom of the page. The current cover screensaver will then be a bit smaller and the banner is now above the cover rather than across it. You never know, it might be the lesser of 2 evils for you.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote