View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
jakewoodblues
jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jakewoodblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Unhappy any format to mobi (both) won't sync

Hi --

I have a Kindle Paperwhite and also use the Kindle app on my Android phone.
Recently, I've notice that when I convert an existing ebook to mobi (showing both for output), I keep getting a notification popping up in my Kindle saying that I can't sync to farthest page read and that I should close the book or put the Kindle to sleep before I can do this. I follow the instructions, but when I open the book again, it still won't sync.

On the Kindle app, it just says synced to furthest page, but it won't sync with
my Kindle. I have to set it to "old" on the output page for the sync to work properly.

Also, I've tried the conversion to awz3 & the same thing happens.

Thanks
jakewoodblues is offline   Reply With Quote