View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #21
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
?

HI mrmikel. When I go here: https://ebookstore.sony.com/download/
there is only the latest version to download. (I was interested in the version where you said the Sony didn't hang on to the file and let you edit the epub in Sigil without having to remove the file from the Sony. I mean, perhaps the new version has that feature to (I don't know).) So what url are you going to that offers multiple versions? And if you can shed any light on this whole thing I'd appreciate it. (I'm using ADE2.0 but it's a pain removing the file to go back to Sigil to edit.) Thanks! Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
There are two listed on the Sony web site. I prefer the second listed and older one to the first. As JSWolf says, it is easier to use. Its layout allows you to go back and forth between the file and the file list, so that Sigil can save changes you see in Reader Library.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote