View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:09 AM   #13
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
The previewer has been useful in showing me that calibre will do a good job of converting my ePubs to azw3, which was my real question. I then got diverted into making an azw3 by repacking an ePub - which seems to work.

If there are no files within an azw3 then presumably calibre's Tweek Book exploder is producing the structure of folders and files which are then displayed, and the rebuild turns any structure found after tweeking back into an azw3?
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote