View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #21
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I was thinking of a "watered down" version.

If I could get something that was much closer to the 2007 q3 CS TC offering it would probably have more value in the Buildroot context.

so perhaps the question should be:

"ct-ng is moving rapidly on, how do we keep it usefully similar to the kindle 3?"

I believe Hawhill uses ct-ng also - I will perhaps give him a nudge and ask him for a config. Happy to put in the work to document the best practices. Guess I will go through the options again - from the beginning.

Thanks Niluje
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote