View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #21346
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
hello everyone

i hope you're all doing well.
Nothing to vent or rant about down here.

Although I had an interesting experience at the petrol station this morning. When I went to pay, the credit card machine said to CALL THE BANK. I thought it was my PIN so I tried again. Same response. I had another card which refused my transaction as well.

This was really confusing because I had done some Internet banking the night before and I knew there was cash in both accounts.

So here I am standing at the head of a queue with no cash, a full tank and a couple of other drivers tapping their feet and checking their watches.

Fortunately, living in a small town has its advantages and I said I'd pop back in and fix them up this evening after I sorted it out.

They didn't bat an eyelid. I wonder how others drivers handle that situation in a big city?
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote