View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #6
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
The KF refused to start up today (from sleep). I never even got to the Kindle Fire logo. It was fully charged and the only new things on there were Go Launcher and Rotating Wallpaper. It took me a series of shutting down several times (even though it wouldn't start I would long hold the button) plugging it in and long holding the button, plugging it in and letting it rest for a while etc etc even thought it was fully charged. Finally it started up and I removed Rot. Wallpaper because I thought it might have been the culprit once before. THings went well until I went away and it fell asleep. Went to use it and the whole thing happened again. I removed Go Launcher. All has been well for 8 hours of sleeping, waking and accidentally shutting it off once. This is very similar to some of the posts I have read online. It's the boring gray bookshelves for me. I really can't seen to live without the thing.
Hi what version of Go launcher were you using and where Did you get the apk file.??

Also what images are you using with rotating wall paper?.. your own
and are you using any third party themes or just the default one that comes with GL?

Last edited by Anabran; 02-21-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote