View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Sound
Sound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by plague006 View Post
I bought a KT yesterday, and because of another problem with my device I'm going to have to exchange or return it. I'm posting this to find out which of the two it will be.

The long and short of it: I have a library of ebooks from a previous ereader but when I try to read them on the KT, I find every 3-4 pages the bottom line is obscured by the page count. I can 'cheat' and modify the font and line spacing to see the hidden line but this is a wholly unacceptable solution.

I use calibre for my ebook management, my firmware is 1.9.9 (with no possibility of upgrading). Book previews included on the KT have no issues at all.

Thanks,
Matt

Enclosed: pics of two different books (from different sources) showing what I'm talking about. In photo 1, the blurring is just to prevent possible spoiling in the Song of Ice and Fire series.
Why exactly can't you upgrade the firmware? You are asking for a fix which is probably in the firmware upgrade.
Sound is offline   Reply With Quote