View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #74
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedblack888 View Post
Just got mine today...I'm excited coz finally i can put my colored comics in it. But i was devastated It doesnt support .cbz and .cbr files YET. Guess i have to wait for that it sucks!
Nope. Kobo's app doesn't support CBZ and CBR, but any other decent Android comic viewer does.

Google "Perfect Viewer" - works great, and it's free. I've posted about it in other threads.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote