View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #10
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoleKai View Post
It's not the icon size, it's the icon bar that's now about 2.5 x the height it used to be...
I'm not seeing this issue. The Mac style toolbar only adds 5 px of extra height on my machine. It does appear taller because the tool bar visually blends into to the title bar. However if you look at where the toolbar's bottom hits against the dock on the left it's only 5 px.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoleKai View Post
and the increased space between the icons.
Looks the same to me. See the screenshots.

The only thing I can think for you to try is to click the hide toolbar button on the top right of the window. Then click it again to have it reappear. Maybe hiding and reshowing it will get it to size properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal
On resizing, why are you guys concluding it's the search bar?
I'm seeing this issue and it does appear to be the search bar. I don't have a toolbar in my setup.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-04-16 at 10.06.40 AM.png
Views:	210
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	70005   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-04-16 at 10.07.06 AM.png
Views:	200
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	70006  
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote