View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:53 AM   #95
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipstir View Post
So yo don't seen any fine lines around the panel.

Power Package

The CM3.apk is in that package above. If you install and run it just to see if you don't get that effect. If you do then you have the same panel issue when the screen goes into a terminal mode.

Download QuickOffice it's free would allow you to read PDF Mags on the tablet.

Well I am not in the terminal mode but my music videos play very well. MovieFone Movie Trailers Play full screen. Smooth.
I don't see any fine lines around the panel, but when I launched CM3, the left side of the text was cut off by a millimeter or two. Very strange, because I haven't noticed that in any other apps...
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote