View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #22
sophiemom
sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sophiemom can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlg432 View Post
I just had my ADE count reset and what I was told is I can authorize 6 PC's for ADE install and 6 devices (mobile) for a total of 12. As for setting up a new account. I don't know what they use to correlate the accounts but I opened two other accounts with different name variance and different emails but they were still brought in under the control of the same main account hence the request for reset via CS.

It's too bad that the end user cannot manage his quota via their (Adobe's) web site. I don't mean access to the encryption key or method but the actual count and which devices are active. Just like Amazon does with their Kindle products be it physical device or logical.

John
FWIW, I was told by Adobe that when they reset, the number drops from 6 to 4 (4 computers & 4 devices.)

I so totally agree that it is unfortunate that we cannot manage our own devices on Adobe. As aggravated as I was to be unable to authorize my 2 new devices, they did respond fairly quickly with the reset, a pleasant and welcome surprise.
sophiemom is offline   Reply With Quote