View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Adjust, I picked up the layout and mini-guide from Liz Castro an hour ago. The example book shows three page layouts. The following is a quote from her latest update.
This will allow you to do stuff that I thought only possible in an app and they are device specific anyway. There doesn't seem to be a mention of video but I assume it would be possible to add as well.
I wonder though, apple iPad/phone users browse iTunes but I don't browse the iBookstore. So creating a "coffee table e-book" would mean some pretty good marketing to get people to notice.
Yeah I saw that as well...I guess that's a biggest problems people will have with "coffee table ebooks" and "childrens books"

Will give your child your iPad to read kids books on? hummm

Or, Hey I just got this great coffe table book about coffee tables...just let me go get my iPad which is busy charging up....

I don't think eBooks really work with anything other then novals, etc...

If you know what I mean
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote