View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 07:23 AM   #10
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Well, but if I download to my computer and than transfer it to my Kindle using the USB craddle I think this fee would not exist. Is that right?

But even if they charge me some dollars the situation is better than not having the option to subscribe the magazine.
yes. That is true for books and I know that their are plenty of people who do it. But as far as I know there is no way to download magazines to a computer and transfer them over. Those have to be sent wirelessly to the Kindle device which will AFAIK incur the fee.

Maybe this will change with the WiFi models?
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote