View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 01:41 PM   #1
Lparsons21
Zealot
Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 4
No computer - how do you get ebooks?

Excuse the title as I couldn’t figure out what to call this. Currently I have no computer and no real need for one. What I do have is a slew of tablets of various kinds.

Currently I get my ebooks for free or purchase via a web browser on my ipad and save them to my Google Drive, then use Google’s app on my e-ink device. Works well, but it just seems there should be a way to do it all on my e-ink device. But if there is, I haven’t figured it out.

Tried with a browser on the e-ink device, that really sucks! Almost unusable on many sites, including Baen Books. Is there any browser that works better on e-ink?

A little guidance would be very welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Lparsons21 is offline   Reply With Quote