View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #10
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAMan View Post
Actually this isn't really true enable/disable state. If someone changes the behaviour not using your extension it would show wrong state.
Push Yifan to either integrate my push request on his Launcher or re-implement the whole idea to get the possibility to implement really dynamic menus
You are right . However extension will correct itself by adapting to the new situation if someone changes the settings not using it .

As I said before I don't have enough knowledge about the structure of the launcher to write such complex scripts. What I am doing here is just for a temporary solution.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote