View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
What I never get in these cases: if they are not able to or do not want to live any longer, okay, it's sad but it's their decision, but why do they always kill their kids too? I just don't understand it.
I think it's usually either spite i.e. I want to make him/her hurt like they hurt me or they get so despondent that they think it's better to not only end their suffering but to take the other members of their family along so they wont suffer from their loss.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote