View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #934
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Definitely a cool idea SG. When I've written more than two books I'll do that and all.

I've two light posts coming up for Christmas and New Year's day. Both can be found at www.mtmcguire.co.uk. I won't be here to mention them, hence the advanced post ;-) although the automatic thingummy should kick in and woof, tweet, facebook etc.

They're just two excerpts from the book I'm writing right now; One Man: No Plan which is the last volume in the K'Barthan Trilogy.

Cheers

MTM

Last edited by M T McGuire; 12-23-2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Left half the info off.
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote