View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by duren View Post
Hi,

during download metadata with my calibre 0.9.x somehow in the midle of the process my computer shutdown

after i turn-on again, now my library row height is too big, i try to change preference but still same event after restart calibre and computer

anyone know how to change row height to original?

thx
are we talking about the rows in the Library view? Preferences: Look and Feel: Main Interface (Tab):
There are a few things here that affect the Calibre UI:
The Style (top line)
Interface Font <- this gets out of whack with what is available due to Windows Changing system font names during updates. Liberation is a Free font (I think Calibre supplies)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote