View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #27
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
On a recent road trip I pulled out my Kindle or Nook every time I stopped at a restaurant or coffee bar over a 2-3 week period. Almost every time the server asked me what I was reading and then told me about their ereaders and what they were reading. Never have I experienced so many friendly, chatty servers in such a short time. On this trip I never saw another person with an ereader so it was as though I and the waitstaff formed our own little literary society. (I was in Montana, Idaho, Utah, and Colorado where obviously among the best-read waiters in the world reside.)
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote