View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 03:37 AM   #4
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Red face So I got it wrong ?

I rather innocently thought, when I first dived into the seething world that is ereading, that DRM kind of stood for "Don't Read Me" - on any other reader but ours, even though you prefer it, and might think it better than ours, which may well be true .........

And of course, it greatly increases ( here we go, the hoary old chestnut) "consumer choice", dunnit ..........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote