View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Update 1: I'm honored that by default I see a duplicate of my Sony layout, except it looks a lot better on my Nexus 7 with the thumb nails of my books next to each entry. It also allowed me to choose which of the 3 reading apps to use when opening the book to read. Excellent!
You might also notice that if you group by authors then sort by series, you will have something very close to what you described in this post, a list of books by an author ordered by series & series index.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote