View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #8
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by harold1066 View Post
I don't know one person who has a sony e-reader, yet since the K3 has been released in the UK, friends who own K3 is up to 6.

Since Christmas I'm see more people about with kindles, and as those figures are only showing up until September 2010, I'm guessing there will be a big change from September to February.
I think the proper launch in the UK along with the very good pricing of the K3 will have resulted in a large jump in the number of kindle owners, previously I think I only knew 1 person with a k2i, whereas I know at least half a dozen who got a k3 for xmas.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote