View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Anyone know of where there is commented Shakespeare?

I may be the only one, but difficult books like Shakespeare have always been rather, well, difficult for me. But when explained, I usually really enjoy what is there. So I'm wondering if anyone has ever run across any commented versions of great literature, including Shakespeare.

The closest I've found is No Fear Shakespeare, which is pretty neat, but not so accessible remotely for e-books.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote