View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 01:53 PM   #33
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by huelvy View Post
Aaargh! My maths are crying!

Let me see. "Pair" is just a set of two things together. If we count the question marks, we find that there are four of them, so we can assume that I have made two pairs of questions. Anyway, the pair of questions at point 2 are, in fact, the same, so we can consider them as only one (question). And if we consider that we are talking about questions, and not about jeans, we can say that I have not made a pair of questions, or two pairs (four questions), or even three pairs (six questions), but three questions, that is a pair and a half of questions.

(Please, letīs leave this dicussion NOW)

Man, please.

(Off-topic mode off)

Off-topic post:

I like the way you think!

----- But now back to your original question.....

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-28-2016 at 01:56 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote