View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #117
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
Seen them sales? And evidence is growing that Maps rocky start won't end up being a big deal in long run.
Yep, and I still say that it has not been a good week for Apple. Winning the lottery when your house is on fire is not something that most would regard as a great day. The evidence that I have seen indicates that fixing Maps will take years if they don't licence other technology.

I am one of the many who has rolled back to 5.1.1. The only thing I miss is the ability to selectively silence my phone at night.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote