View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
If all you want to add to Calibre is the MOBI version of each ebook, do the following under Windows (I assume something similar works for MAC and Linux):

Choose Add Books -> Add Books from a Single Directory

Navigate to the directory (folder) you want to import

Click on type to sort by filetype. Select all the MOBI files by clicking in the first and then Shift and Clicking on the last (this should select all the MOBIs in the list between the two selections). Now select Open.

You could instead import all versions, but I'm not sure what the best way to do this is (to get one entry per title, rather than one per title per type). I always import one version and then create the others within Calbire.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote