Thread: lv Serial Cable
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #10
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
So perhaps we can use that "ground" wire to tell it to stop sending. It needs pacing. In u-boot, there are periodic chunks of missing data in large output spurts. I wonder if that wire is implemented in u-boot though, but it is worth testing.
My one ARMed Chatty Katie is getting a photo session of the pads around the lamp power connector today.
And a bit of probing with my $10 O'Scope (if it works, it was only $10).

Having a higher speed than 115,200 would be nice when re-writing a 4G flash drive.
But I agree with you, that is going to take some flow-control signals. If I can find them....
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote