View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #22
basilsands
Arctic Warrior
basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!basilsands is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle
Win a Kindle 3!

Buy the 65 Below eBook in between January 1st and March 31st 2011 and be entered to win a new Kindle WiFi reader! For every thousand initial entries I'll be giving away a brand new Kindle 3 eReader!

No limit on how many I will give away!

To enter the contest email a copy of your Amazon order number to kindle@basilsands.com.

Want more entries?

Get up to 10 extra entries in the drawing.
After the initial entry do the following:

4 extra entries:
Go to www.basilsands.com and from the comment page send a comment with the answer to this question:

“What military organization was Temebe a veteran of?”

4 extra entries:
Get four extra entries for leaving a review or comment at the purchase pages:

Amazon.com

Smashwords.com

BarnesAndNoble.com

And three more for leaving a comment at my website www.Basilsands.com

That makes for up to 11 entries in the contest to win a free Kindle 3 eReader!

What are you waiting
for?
basilsands is offline   Reply With Quote