View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:30 AM   #167
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCross View Post
The language is, of course, English.

By revision, do you mean the version of Kindle firmware? It's 5.0.3. I don't know why, but my Kindle doesn't accept any updates even though I downloaded the proper firmware from Amazon and followed every single path they've stated. It shows various update screens, but Device Info of Settings menu always display the version of 5.0.3.

I'm kinda frustrated as this is the first time for me using any kind of E-ink reader.
Sorry, but SkipStone will not work properly with such an old version.
I suggest you start new thread and ask for help with upgrading your device.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote