View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 02:34 PM   #9
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Apple may not be experienced in tv and movies, but they have hired A List talent. Still, every network tv show isn’t good. Well....great shows are hard to come by for anybody.

I just watched that new movie with Norton and Willis (something Brooklyn). I love those two actors and the movie genre. Such a BORING movie my wife and I walked out half way through.

So far Amazon Prime has a good track record in my opinion and Amazon didn’t start with any experience. Jack Ryan, The Amazing Ms. Mable, Mozart in the Jungle, Man in the High Tower, Tin Star, Sneaky Pete, and more.

I am blessed in that I’m generally easy to entertain.

Epic is having a free month and I’m binge watching Pennyworth. Which brings me back to the concept of intellectual property. There is nothing Batman about the series other than the name of the character Alfred Pennyworth and Thomas Wayne. It’s not a super hero show. There are not super villains...doesn’t take place in Gotham.

Seriously...it could be The Kingsman...it’s set in London after WW1. Yet, that we know Alfred goes on to be Bruce Wayne’s butler is the hook that says “I want to watch this show”. Just like the upcoming Picard tv series.

There is a built in fan base that the makers of these shows are benefitting from. That’s worth money.....and the rights holder who built it acquired that demand deserves compensation.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote