View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:55 AM   #8
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
I read yesterday that Apple has already decided that "See," "For All Mankind," "Dickinson," and "The Morning Show" will all get a second season. That seems rather premature to me, but after all, Apple is a tech firm and not a TV production company or network.

One thing I noticed about "The Morning Show" was the huge number of Apple products in nearly every scene. Obviously Apple is going to use these shows to subliminally advertise their products. We see this a lot in TV shows and movies these days. The cola or beer the characters drink was determined by paid sponsorships. Nothing wrong with that I guess. But in AppleTV+ shows you will likely see an iPhone in nearly every scene as well as other Apple hardware and services. I probably wouldn't have even noticed if the acting and dialogue had been half a$$ decent, but it wasn't.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote