View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 02:54 PM   #4
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I've watched the first couple episodes of See. I didn't think I'd like it from the previews...but I thought it was ok...and visually stunning.

There is a LOT of good Tv out there. A very competitive market. I have a year of AppleTv as I just bought a new iPhone. I like to binge watch, so I'm in no hurry to watch the other shows to see if I like them. Plenty of time to watch later. I'm binge watching the 2nd season of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime Video. It's a good show.

I still pay for cable...so I'm not loading up on multiple streaming platforms. Netflix is pretty safe in my household as I have three daughters that watch it. Prime Video I get "for free" as I pay for prime for the shipping. I have Hulu due to a deal with Sprint. Never watch it.

I'm not a fan of the trend against binge watching. I will wait until the seasons are over and then sign up for a month and binge the show I want to watch. I'm sure people like me are WHY the new services aren't releasing all the episodes at once.

But I'm still going forward with my "sign up and binge, then cancel" approach to all of these new services.

I like the Star Trek on CBS All Access and am looking forward to Picard in January. The Star Wars show on Disney looks to be good. Netflix and Amazon Prime each have a handful of shows I like.

Going to have to start tracking these in a OneNote note like I do with books I want to read.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote