Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 12:36 PM   #69
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
About the only time I would want to read on a computer via the Kindle app is if I was conducting research and wanted to copy and paste a lot of references. Plus it is exponentially easier for me to create documents on a computer than on a tablet/smartphone since you have mouse control and real keyboard and good documentation software to work with. Otherwise, no, I hate reading on a desktop version of Book, Kindle, etc.

Perhaps things have changed recently, but historically we used to see features in the iOS Kindle app long before they made it to the Android Kindle app.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote