View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 03:54 PM   #9
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by lburg801 View Post
One thing for sure about those who have no experience ... they are about to get it!

Thanks ... in the end it makes no difference as the playground software app requires a mac or pc running windows.

When I bought the Lenovo tabs for them, I had no idea that they would NOT be running Windows or I would not have bought them. I have a deep seated distrust of Google. Oh, well, live and learn. I knew I was not buying an apple product or a chrome product ... My Lenovo is a pc running Windows, so why wouldn't a Lenovo tablet also run windows????
Lenovo make both windows and android tablets.
E.g. I type this on Lenovo yoga tab 3 plus, android, but the Lenovo yoga 3 pro is a windows device

Maybe all is not lost, there may be better, newer music apps which do run on android tablets?

There are.
Casio have a new app on android, and on Apple, and is for their pianos
Chordata.
https://music.casio.co.uk/blog/conne...casios-new-app

Last edited by stumped; 07-09-2020 at 03:57 PM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote