View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 12:23 PM   #3
lburg801
Enthusiast
lburg801 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by exscentric View Post
Just a thought: More info may help others to help you.
Hmm, I am trying to submit my reply and it says it is too short so this is me making it longer. Now for what matters:
What sort of jack is the power jack on the tablet. (many tablets are multi use, as in power input, data transfer etc.)
I don't know what type, but this is the information I found about other uses for the usb connection:
Selecting the computer connection mode
You can select one of the following options:
Media device (MTP): Select this mode if you want to transfer media files such as photos, videos,
and ringtones between your tablet and computer.
Camera (PTP): Select this mode if you only want to transfer only photos and videos between your
tablet and computer.
Charge Only: Select this mode if you want to charge your phone only.
MIDI: Select this mode if you want MIDI-enabled apps on your device to work with MIDI software on
the computer.

Why do you need to connect the two. (Example: To transfer info from the tablet to the piano - transfer info from piano to tablet etc.) They need to sync the piano with the app while they play

The Lenovo info states it is compatible with windows and mac, nothing about android. The Tab 4 8 and M10 are android tablets that use google for everything

What app are you using on the tablet?The software is called playground https://support.playgroundsessions.c...o-my-computer-

Does the tablet have a headphone jack?
Yes.

Again, I am being told my message is too short, so this is me adding to the end of the message ....
lburg801 is offline   Reply With Quote