View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #36140
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Almost done for today, and finally I'm seeing progress and that's very satisfying. I'm now waiting for part of the floor to dry, then I can move my bed to vacuum and mop underneath it. Tomorrow I only have a little bit of stuff to sort, mostly books, and then I can clean that and the stairs to the attic. After that I can tackle the higher surfaces in the room.

I'm going for a drink with an friend tomorrow so I don't know if I'm able to finish it all tomorrow but I should be able to at least be nearly done.

After that I have to start tackling my office, which won't be as easy because it's got a lot of stuff that I can't just throw away and needs sorting.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote