View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Do Not Download Overdrive App in Windows Store

I have a windows 8 computer. I use Calibre 32 (I had problems with the 64 version) and ADE 1.7. I checked out some books from the library, and they did not not show up in ADE, they were in the Overdrive App. When I tried to put them into Calibre, I just had an .ascm file, which opened up in my Overdrive app. After fooling around with this for several hours, I uninstalled the app. Then, when I tried to download the books for import into Calibre, Windows 8 had to be told to open it with ADE.

Save yourself some frustration, and make sure to uninstall the Overdrive app in your Windows 8 computer
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote