View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:02 AM   #33
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Also a big fan of the Galaxy Note. I would never go back to a smaller phone. Even the Galaxy IIIs feels small by comparison. I make a call a month maybe.
My next one will be a Note. I love my SIII, but I could make use of a bigger screen. I never thought I would get used to such a big screen on the SIII coming from a Blackberry Curve, but it's been amazing having the extra space when viewing web pages and looking up maps.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote