View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by louwin View Post
2 video players with the formats they claim to play....

playable - avi, xvid, mov, mp4 & flv

Video Stream - mp4, mov, avi, mkv, divx, xvid, flv, wmv, 3gp

Yes, the Wi-Drive has its' own App which IS loaded and running. The Wi-drive too is powered up and connected thru WiFi.

Click on an avi and "Open in" and neither "playable" nor "Video Stream" is offered for selection. I've also tried with an "mkv" file, "video Stream" is again NOT offered to open in....

Both these players are free so anyone can check them out.

Bit difficult to test if you don't have a Wi-Drive though

I wouldn't swear to it but I don't think iTunes will sync with these players either.

I've tried with "playable" passive AND active with no success.
How have you loaded your videos into the app? As I'm sure you know, an app on the iPad has all its files within it. Unless an app offers "Open In..." functionality, it can't use the files that have been loaded by another app.

Is there perhaps some way within the app of uploading files for it?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote