View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
2 video players with the formats they claim to play....

playable - avi, xvid, mov, mp4 & flv

Video Stream - mp4, mov, avi, mkv, divx, xvid, flv, wmv, 3gp

Yes, the Wi-Drive has its' own App which IS loaded and running. The Wi-drive too is powered up and connected thru WiFi.

Click on an avi and "Open in" and neither "playable" nor "Video Stream" is offered for selection. I've also tried with an "mkv" file, "video Stream" is again NOT offered to open in....

Both these players are free so anyone can check them out.

Bit difficult to test if you don't have a Wi-Drive though

I wouldn't swear to it but I don't think iTunes will sync with these players either.

I've tried with "playable" passive AND active with no success.
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote