View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #8
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I know the new Sony Library software is a bit different in that I've heard it will set up an Adobe ID (or allow you to set up one) that is different or in addition to the one you might already have. I didn't run into this with my upgrade, but I think others have.

I know what you mean about following the install. Though I've been guilty of a few mess-ups myself but they are usually because I assume something rather than reading.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote