View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 02:05 PM   #7
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav_25 View Post
what you guys at Onyx
What? On a payroll? How dare you?! Guys at Onyx who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav_25 View Post
Unfortunately, what you guys at Onyx call "negligible" means unusable for most users
And you have either deliberately or maliciously misread my post: the important piece of hardware, the display, is the same: that the surrounding systems are the source of a lag is something that must be shown with numbers. I have read for years of Dasung and found very little numbers. I want to see them and I want SERIOUS discussion.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote